Job Title Full Time Advanced Care Paramedic
Organization WPD Ambulance Lloydminster
Job Location Lloydminster, Saskatchewan
WPD Ambulance is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our expanding organization.
WPD Ambulance serves the community of Lloydminster as well as numerous surrounding communities. As a progressive ALS service, WPD Ambulance responds to a large variety of calls.
- Graduate from a CMA accredited Advanced Care Paramedic program
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics license AND Alberta College of Paramedics license
- Sasktachewan OR Alberta class 4 drivers license
- Current CPR 'C', ITLS, PEPP/PALS, ACLS
- Strong leadership qualities would be an asset
What do we have to offer?
- Extended Health Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Competitive wages
Please forward resumes to:
Pay Rate Starting wage $33.17/hr
Job Status Permanent
Contact Name Denise Blain
Contact Phone 306-825-7077
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org